The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
Those paying dues between October 1 and December 31 will be paid through the following year.
If you are unsure if your membership is still valid, please feel free to contact us at 907-747-6233 or friendsofSJM@gmail.com.
- Free admission to the Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka
- Free admission to the Alaska State Museum in Juneau
- Subscription to the FOSJM newsletter & e-Letter
- Invitation to the Friends’ Annual Meeting & Auction
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year
- Join the community of ‘Friends’
- Support a local museum and its educational programs and acquisitions
- Fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG-nG81s6siPZRh_a6ZaPcpaRKkjwbHakhSeCd2908Bb6Ryw/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Then mail us your payment or choose one of the membership options down bellow.
Other ways to Join:
Download the application, complete and mail it to: Friends of SJM, 104 College Drive Sitka, AK 99835 OR, call (907-747-6233) or email us (email@example.com) and we can mail an application to you OR, pickup and complete an application at the museum.
Make a Donation
Support the Friends of Sheldon Jackson Museum!